Friday, September 19, 2014

6 months later...

I intended to maintain this blog much longer than I did. I thought, "I'm such a good story teller, people should be able to read snippets of my 'exhuberant' life." Of course that never happened. Fibs!

But I did intend to share pieces of my life. Sadly, pieces were taken from me and I had nothing left to give. 

But this isn't a pity story about things that may or may not have happened, or things that were or weren't said. It's just a reality of my perception based on the actions that took place. 

Over the last 6 months, many scenarios played out and as it should be expected, some of those scenarios brought serious consequences. 

In my best Beyonce voice, "I haven't been feeling like myself since the baby!."  Yes, there is a baby involved now. Never my own, but like my own skin. You see, this baby is my sister's and based on her circumstances, I may need to assume responsibility for the baby's well being.  That scenario will need to play out, first. 

Subsequently, I have been gainfully employed over the same amount of time, which truly explains why I have been absent (at least on here). 

I guess I am happy. "I guess", being the imperative word. I am at the point where I don't even want my number. I don't want anything that holds me back. I don't want to be a responsible adult. I don't want any of it. I am sick and tired. Mostly sick. Mostly tired. Like it doesn't even make sense to me. The reality is that I feel stifled. Like, where did we fall off? like, when did I become this person!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment