Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lazy Sunday...

For the first time in a long while, I have a Sunday to lay about the house and just relax. My darling cat, Precioso, must have been tired too...

With the options on TV dwindling down to virtually nothing, i decided to write an entry for my blog... talk about lazy Sundays. lol

This morning, I had every intention of meeting up a friend for brunch, however that did not work out. I've done my best to ignore calls from people that I do not want to bog me down with their negativity. (They are probably not reading this blog anyways.) I am sure they are out creating more drama for themselves.

As for me, the guy that I am talking to has reached out to me asking me to join him for "Madame Butterfly" which will be premiering at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion  in Downtown Los Angeles soon.. I cannot help it, but I am looking forward to this event. I am already considering what to have for dinner before the show.

In other aspects of my life, I am making more of an effort to reach out to people in my life. I wish to create a solid infrastructure of people in my life and ridding myself of people that no longer serve a purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment